Set up Guide:
Step 1: Connect the end (IEC- male) of attached coaxial cable to ANT / IN connector at the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner.
Step 2: In the TV's setup menu, set the tuner mode to "Aerial" or "Air". Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 3: In the TV's setup menu, set TV to "scan" for channels. This can sometimes be listed as auto-program, auto-scan, channel search or channel scan. Consult the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 4: If reception is sporadic, try moving the aerial to another location and rescanning the TV.
Step 5: Placing the aerial high on the wall or close to a window may have better reception.
1. If you use a flat HDTV, please go through your TV manual to make sure your TV has built-in tuner.
2. Every time you move the aerial, you will rescan the TV to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes.
TV Aerial Specification:
1. Frequency Range: 47-230MHz, 470-790MHz
2. Receiving Range: FM/VHF/UHF
3. lmpedance: 75Ohm
4. Power Supply: passive
1. Aerial main unit with attached 3-meter cable
2. Aerial stand
3. 3M stickers
4. Instruction Manual.
- Free For Life - Never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again! 1byone Omni-directional Paper Thin Digital Indoor HDTV Aerial can pull in all of your local news, sitcom, kids and sports programs in full HD.
- Elegant Circular Hollow Design- Circular antenna can receive Omni-directional freeview tv signal; you can hung antenna on the back of TVs or from any hook by the hollow design; Reversible white/black color fits any home decoration.
- Easier Setup - Our included 3-meter coaxial cable, stand and 3M stickers make it easy for you to place the antenna almost anywhere for the best reception in your house. Fast and easy setup in 3 steps - Unwrap, Plug in, and Scan channels.
- Full HDTV and VHF/UHF/FM Receiving - Recceives signals from far away broadcast towers, delivering full 1080p HD to any digital-ready TV. VHF: 47-230MHz;UHF: 470-790MHz
- Built-in 4G LTE Filter - Blocks all 3G and 4G signals from mobile phones, tablets, wireless networks, and mobile phone transmitters to ensure noise-free digital TV reception.