Step 1: Install the aerial in balcony / Attic / Roof / Window by using the included bracket.
Step 2: Attach the F male connector of 75Ω¸ RG6 coaxial cable to the F female connector on the aerial, and connect the other end (IEC- male) to the ANT / IN connector on the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner.
Step 3: In the TV’s setup menu, set the tuner mode to “Aerial” or “Air”. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 4: In the TV’s setup menu, set TV to “scan” for channels. This can sometimes be listed as auto-program, auto-scan, channel search or channel scan. Consult the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 5: If reception is sporadic, try moving the aerial to another location and rescanning the TV.
Step 6: Placing the aerial higher or close to a window may result in better reception. You must rescan whenever you move the aerial.
1. If you use a flat HDTV, pls go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for freeview.
2. You should retune your Freeview TVs and digital boxes from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
Please note that coaxial cable is not included, you need to purchase one yourself, Cable specification:75Ω¸ RG-6 cable with a male F connector (to aerial) and a male IEC connector (to receiver / HDTV).
Anti-UV coating and waterproof design
Compact size and easy to install
For both analog and digital TV signal reception
With dipole inbuilt for the excellent UHF and VHF band signal reception
Compatible with HDTV of various digital terrestrial signals (DVB-T)
1. Aerial main unit
2. Mounting bracket
3. Water-proof kit
- The product is made of reasonably good quality plastic and is about the same size as a kitchen chopping / cutting board. With Anti-UV coating and waterproof design, the aerial can be used outdoors in a horizontal or vertical position.
- If you can’t find an ideal position to install it on the pole / Attic, an indoor stand is recommended; you can simply put it in the living room or balcony. The most ideal location is outdoors, you can install it on the roof, attic or balcony. A pole bracket might be needed if you want to install it on the roof.
- If you have a HDTV with built in DVB-T tuner / receiver, pls connect the aerial to TV directly using coaxial cable; if you use an old TV, then you need to buy a DVB-T tuner / receiver for freeview signal. Note: No cable included in the packaging.
- 12dB gain, reception range VHF 87.5-230MHz, UHF 470-790MHz, fully covers all digital TV signals as well as DAB / FM transmissions. If your location’s HDTV digital terrestrial signal is weak or your place is far away from broadcast tower, you need to buy our 1byone High Gain TV Aerial booster (OUK00-0355).
- Specially compatible with HDTV of various digital terrestrial DVB-T signals, compact size and easy to install.