This kit provides everything you need to connect up your Sky digibox or Freesat receiver. It includes the new Zone 2 Raven Sky satellite dish and the latest compact Zinwell Sky quad LNB, along with brackets and four bolts for wall mounting or pole mounting. The Zone 2 dish is larger for better reception and general performance. The LNB is fitted with the new bracket for this dish which holds it securely with no “wobble”. The 20m of RG6, highest quality approved cable, along with 2 F-connectors, 20 cable clips and 15cm of self amalgamating tape for a final waterproofed finish. We also include a wall cover plate and hole tidy grommet for a professional finish. The kit components are matched for guaranteed performance. We also include our Satgear alignment instructions and dish setup diagram. The Zone 2 dish is designed for use with the UK Astra 28 satellite in Scotland and Ireland, and used in England and Wales it will pick up other European satellites – if you want to receive those channels. It is ideal for upgrading to Sky+ or Freesat where you want to provide extra capacity to watch up to four channels at a time on dual-tuner boxes (Sky+ or Humax HDR Freesat+) or just to add additional receivers.
- Complete kit for installing Sky or Freesat – 4 outputs – everything you need to connect to receiver
- Zone 2 Raven dish, Quad LNB, 20m of single profile top quality RG6 cable & fixings, hole tidies
- Wall bolts and bracket assembly for wall mounting & Satgear instructions, easy self-installation
- Zone 2 Dish is designed for use in UK including Scotland and Ireland
- Ideal for Sky+ or Freesat+ to watch one channel while recording another or for adding more receivers