- Duronic Ethernet cables are you one stop solution to your networking requirements. If it’s in the home, office, school or data centres, you can trust Duronic cables to perform at an optimum level all the time
- Our Cat6a and Cat7 spec. cable are compliant to standards 10GBase-T, which will be providing you amazing data transfer speed with the durability you would expect from a Duronic cable.
- The Duronic cables are manufactured with 100% copper. No compromise has been made when manufacturing our cables. We want our cables to perform the best so we have made sure they are built with the best materials.
- All Duronic cables are shielded, perfect for use in high-noise environments where shielding will provide additional support.
- Duronic cables are FTP (Foiled Twisted Pair) and these have a higher specification then UTP (Unshielded twisted pair). Comparison cannot be made between the two. Our cables will outperform same spec. UTP cable in terms of speed, interference and durability.