The Duronic Cat6 cable can be referred to by mane names: Ethernet cable, Patch cable, Cat6 Cable (Latest), Cat5 Cable (Old), some also call it Internet cable. Most customers will buy this to connect their PC to the router to provide a strong connection. The Duronic cable is very different from your standard UTP cable on the market which are available at extremely low prices. A UTP cable will have 8 strands on cable inside covered by a outer sleeve. The Duronic cables also have 8 strands, but these are shielded in pairs, then 4 pairs are separated from each other, then all 8 strands are shielded again making these cables so much tougher and more consistent in data transfer as each pair will not disturb another pairs data transfer. On top of all these our cables have a data speed of 500MHz which will work very fast in providing connections and data transfer between your equipment. Suitable for Internet connection between Router and PC/TV/Games Console…and all other equipment that requires Ethernet/patch cables.
- Available in 0.5/1/1.5/2/3/5/10/15/20/25/30/50 and 100 metres in Black and White Fully Twisted Pairs Cat6 Cable with 500MHz Speed
- All Duronic cables are shielded, perfect for use in high-noise environments where shielding helps.
- Compliant network standards: 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-T4, 1000BASE-T, 10GBASE-T, ATM-25, ATM-51, ATM-155, 100VG-AnyLan, TR-4, TR-16 Active, TR-16 Passive
- Duronic cables are FTP (Foiled Twisted Pair) and these have a higher specification then UTP (Unshielded twisted pair)
- Duronic patch cables are made from 100% pure copper.