The DCP-24 MKII is a Diplexer execution of pruned DCP-26 MKII. It has the same functions and has six outputs instead but only four. If you are a stereo sub/top Combo and want to get the maximum performance from your sound system, without taking risks, this device that is just right for you. Complete with all the necessary functions Digital setting and protection of your sound-system.
- Sample rate: 48 kHz, 64 Bits (Philips) DSP NXP
- 5-Ribbon inbox Equalizer:
- EQ-selection: Allpass, bell, high shelf, Low Shelf, notch
- EQ-Frequenzauswahl: 20 to 20.000 hz in 1 hz - steps for all Equalizer
- Output Delay: channel regardless of 0A 8 ms.
- 5-Ribbon source Equalizer:
- EQ-selection: as input
- Typ: 6 Low Shelf, Low Shelf 12, 6 high shelf and 12 high shelf
- Types: link Riley joke, Bessel and Butterworth
- Slopes: 6, 12, 18, 24 db/octave
- During certain times: 20 to 20.000 hz in 1 hz-Oktavschritten
- Threshold values: + 20 dBU -20 db to in 0.5 db steps
- Attack time: attack-Zeitverzögerung without limiter
- Release Time: 1=fastest, endless 100=, 1 steps in.
- Memory locations: 50 user presets
- Mute: soundlessly all output channels can be independently
- Display: Dot Matrix 2 x 16 characters
- Latency: 1.27 MS
- USB Interface: rear
- Power supply: 6 V DC
- Power consumption: 4 Watt
- Power Switch: rear
- Dimensions: 483 mm x 155 mm x 44 mm