15m Twin satellite cable for relocating an existing receiver sky, freesat box etc to a different location. Simply connects to a satellite wall socket connection or to existing cable from dish with the f-connector couplers which are included in this kit and the other end straight into the back of the receiver. Or if you have a quad lnb and 2 spare connections left on it you can connect this cable direct to the quad lnb and add another receiver from the sky dish.
- Smedz range of twin satellite coaxial cables suitable for use on multiple applications. Upgrade or install a new satellite and wiring solution, add a new LNB to your existing satellite dish or extend your existing twin cable and move your Sky+, Sky Q, or Freesat + box to a different location
- If you're looking to extend your connection for any Twin cable source, Smedz twin extension cables with pre-connected compression F-connectors are a standardized Male F-connector to fit every F-female device
- As mentioned, fitted with professional pre-connected compression F-connectors that provide a smooth and consistent seal to reduce signal leakage and prevent moisture penetration for maximum signal reliability and performance to ensure no loss to picture or sound quality
- Cable comes double screened for protection against interference and consists of a PVC sheath which is durable, flexible, resistant to weathering and easy to install making it suitable for all installations indoor and out
- Package includes 1 x 15 Meter pre-connected lead, 2 x F-inline connectors for the option of extending an existing cable and 30 x twin cable clips. Everything you need to provide a neat and professional install straight out of the box