Cat.6 LAN-cable - Gigabit-speed for your network!
The high quality CAT.6 network cable (5m cable length) is perfectly suited for 10/100/1000 MBit Ethernet networks in
office buildings and private households, whether you want to connect your PC, notebook, games console or even other devices to
the internet or in the network.
This is easily possible with this high-performance Cat.6 Patch cable. The Cat.6 Patch cable is suitable for any DSL speed and
is able to connect all devices with network capability quickly and easily.
The inner copper conductor ensures a very fast Gigabit data connection thanks to higher transmission speeds - up to 250 MHz in
comparison to standard Cat.5 network cables (maximum 100 MHz). Furthermore, the Cat.6 cables are far less error-prone,
more flexible and also hence more suitable for easier laying.
The bend protection mantle of the plug also offers protection against the plug accidentally breaking off.
The CAT.6-network cable corresponds to the EIA/TIA 568B standard for contacting of 8 pin RJ-45 plugs.
- 5m (metres) Patch cables CAT.6 (Gigabit-LAN 10/100/1000 MBit)
- Transmission speed: 1000 Mbit (1 Gigabit/s)
- 100% downwards and upwards compatible
- 2 x RJ45 plugs
- gold-plated contact areas (connectors)
- incl. bend protection mantle for the plugs
- ROHS conform
- zero-halogen insulation
- colour: black
- suitable for home networks,Switch, Modem, Router, PatchPannel, Patchfield, Powerlan, NAS devices, network printers etc.
- 5m (metres) Cat.6 network cable (upwards/downwards compatible) | Patch cable | 2 RJ-45 plug | plug with bend protection mantle | Colour: black
- High transmission speeds due to operating frequency with up to 250 MHz (in comparison to Cat.5/Cat.5e cable bandwidth of 100 MHz)
- High quality copper inner conductor / zero-halogen insulation / ROHS conform / 100% over-moulded strain relief | bend protection mantle (very solid thanks to sharpened bend protection mantle)
- Configuration as EIA/TIA 568B | guaranteed downwards and upwards compatibility to Cat.5e/CAT.5/CAT.7/ UTP / EIA/TIA 568B standard
- Suitable for Gigabit-networks 10/100/1000 MBit | to connect computers, games consoles, DSL-modem, switch, router, network sockets or patch panels within a 10/100/1000 Mbit-networks