The Duronic Cat6a and CAT7 (RJ45) specification cable has been engineered in the UK to meet the fast demanding requirements of consumers and industry, achieving a speed of 500 MHz/600MHz respectively. Internally, the cable has been assembled specially to minimize interference between each of the strands inside the cable. These strands have been twisted, shielded, and then shielded again to make this cable far superior than any other UTP cable on the market. In terms of quality of transfer, speed of transfer and durability, the Duronic cable will not fail to deliver.
Most of our customers are office clients and home users who use this cable to wire offices, connect to routers and switches. A wired connection is always stronger then a wireless connection as it provides a strong constant signal through the cable.
Although cables provide a stronger connection, all cables will differ in speed and durability. This is where the Duronic cables will excel by providing users with high speed, high quality data transfer within a durable cable.
All Duronic cables are shielded, perfect for use in high-noise environments where shielding helps. They are available in different colours and sizes.
Cat 6a and CAT7 cables are also known as: Ethernet cable or Patch cable
Ethernet Signal Support: 10GBase-T
CAT6a Application: Small Office, Home, Schools, Large enterprise, University campuses, High speed applications
Cat7 Applications: Data centre backbone, High speed & bandwidth, intensive applications and all Cat6a applications.Add To WishlistPrice: £19.99
- Duronic (Network Cable) Ethernet cables are you one stop solution to your networking requirements. If it's in the home, office, school or data centres, you can trust Duronic cables to perform at an optimum level all the time
- Our Cat6a and Cat7 spec. cable are compliant to standards 10GBase-T, which will be providing you amazing data transfer speed with the durability you would expect from a Duronic cable.
- The Duronic cables are manufactured with 100% copper. No compromise has been made when manufacturing our cables. We want our cables to perform the best so we have made sure they are built with the best materials.
- All Duronic cables are shielded, perfect for use in high-noise environments where shielding will provide additional support.
- Duronic cables are FTP (Foiled Twisted Pair) and these have a higher specification then UTP (Unshielded twisted pair). Comparison cannot be made between the two. Our cables will outperform same spec. UTP cable in terms of speed, interference and durability.