It was designed on the base of DSO 062 kit and comprises many enhancements in hardware and firmware.
Major improvements include:
Higher sensitivity (10mV/div vs 100mV/div)
Wider analog bandwidth (3MHz vs 1MHz)
Larger capture buffer (1024 points vs 256 points)
Variable trigger position (1% - 100%) with indicator
Test signal generator with variable frequency and amplitude
Upload of captured raw data as CSV file
Work as USB scope (with jyeLab) and data logger (8 channels, 10-bit resolution)
Higher sensitivity (0.2Vpp vs 3Vpp) in built-in frequecy meter
Battery/USB powered (Battery not included. USB Cable not included)
Operations of DSO 068 are even easier thanks to silicone pushbuttons and rotary encoder. Parameter setting is simply, straightforward, and quick.
1. Main circuit board with pre-soldered ICs and a few SMD parts. Board is pre-tested and MCUs on board are pre-programmed.
2. 128 X 64 graphic dot-matrix LCD module.
3. Step-up voltage converter board (JYE116). It boosts battery voltage to 5V from as low as 2V.
4. Voltage inverter board (JYE120). It generates -5V form +5V with current capacity up to 200mA.
5.On/Off switch board (JYE117). This is the power switch of instrument. [optional]
6. Li-ion battery charger board (JYE118). It includes the USB/Battery power switch circuit. [optional]
7. USB-Uart converter board (JYE119). This bridges the scope to USB host. [optional]
8. Professional 20MHz probe with selectable 1X/10X attenuation.
9.All through-hole components, mechanical parts, and accessaries.
10.Dimension: 140mm X 70mm X 30mm Weight: 120 gram
- 1. Jye Tech 068 Digital LCD Oscilloscope DIY Kit newest version 06804 K not just a kit for training but also a practical tool for everyday use.
- 2. operations are even easier thanks to silicone pushbuttons and rotary encoder. Parameter setting is simply, straightforward, and quick.
- 3. this kit is particularly suitable for educational use. It is a great tool for college students. Soldering and assembly required.
- 4. battery is not included in standard product configuration and need to purchase separately