DSO Shell comes with full enclosure. The front panel and top/bottom brackets are flexiable for easy user modification.
Rotary encoder has been added. It makes parameter adjustment much quicker and easier.
The sensitivity of DSO Shell has been extended in both directions and is higher and wider than DSO138. It reaches 5mV/div --- 20V/div while DSO138 is only 10mV/div --- 5V/div.
DSO Shell runs on 9V (do not use power voltage higher than 10V!) power supply. Users need to prepare their own power supply since it is not included in the kits. The power jack on the mainboard accepts standare 5.5mm/2.1mm DC plug. Alternative 2-pin connector (0.1" pitch) is also provided for convenience to connect to different power sources.
It is assumed that users have adaquate soldering skills and troubleshooting skills to assemble the DSO Shell kits. Buyers are advised that due to skills of user is involved in assembly it is not guaranteed every kit will end up being a working device. But we will make as much efforts as we can to approach that goal.
Number of Channel: 1
Analog Bandwidth: 0 - 200KHz
Sensitivity: 5mV/Div - 20V/Div
Sensitivity error: < 5%
Input Impedance: 1M ohm
Maximum Input voltage: 50Vpk
Coupling: DC, AC, GND
Max Real-time Sampling Rate: 1Msps
Timebase: 10us/Div - 500s/Div
Record Length: 1024
Trigger Modes: Auto, Normal, Single
Trigger Types: Rising/falling edge
Trigger Position: 1/2 of buffer size fixed
2.4-inch color TFT LCD with 320 x 240 resolution
9V DC (8 - 10V acceptable)
Supply Current: 120mA @ 9V
1 x Mainboard
1 x Analog board
1 x Rotary encoder board
1 x Probe
1 x Pack of parts
1 x User Manual
- This item is made by improved circuit, circuit board, mechanical structure and operation mode based on DSO138 oscilloscope.
- With automatic, regular and one-shot mode, easy to capture the moment waveform, can be triggered by rising or falling edge.
- Digital display waveform parameters, can be displayed parameters: frequency, period, pulse width, duty cycle, maximum, minimum, average, RMS.
- Adjustable trigger level position with instructions, observable previous trigger waveform (negative delay).
- HOLD function, can freeze waveform display at any time. Save / recall waveform, waveform does not disappear when turning off.