Adopts modular design, making it circuit componentized for some functions, so that reduce the difficulty.
Maximum equivalent-time sampling rate is 20MSa/s and maximum real-time sampling rate is 2Msps.
1 Channel, resolution is 8 bits, analog bandwidth is 0-3MHz.
Max. input voltage: 50Vpk (1x probe), [400Vpk for 10x probe].
Vertical sensitivity 10mV/Div to 5V/Div.
FFT function is available.
Battery(NOT included)/USB powered.
Number of Channel: 1
Analog Bandwidth: 0-3MHz
Vertical Sensitivity: 10mV/Div-5V/Div
Input Impedance: 1M ohm
Maximum Input Voltage: 50Vpk(for 1X probe) and 400Vpk(for 10X probe)
Max Real-time Sampling Rate: 2Msps
Max Equivalent-time Sampling Rate: 20MSa/s
Record Length: 256/512/1024 Points Changeable
Trigger Modes: Auto/Normal/Single
Trigger Slope: Rising/Falling Edge
Trigger Position: 1%-100% Changeable
Save/Recall: 1 Group
Test Signal Source: 5V 1Hz-4MHz Changeable
Screen image delivery
USB connection for data transfer and firmware upgrade
Rotary encoder for quick parameter setting
Measuring Range: 5MHz
FFT Length: 256/512/1024 Points Changeable
FFT Sampling Rate: 1Sa/s-2MSa/s
Display: LCD Backlight
Power Supply: USB / 3.7V Li-ion Battery(NOT included)
Dimension: 122 * 70 * 27mm / 4.8 * 2.75 * 1.06in
Weight: 145g / 5.11oz
Package Size: 17 * 12 * 4.5cm / 6.7 * 4.72 * 1.77in
Package Weight: 311g / 10.97oz
1 * Digital Oscilloscope DIY Kit
1 * BNC Probe
1 * USB Cable
1 * Assembly Guide (English)
1 * User Manual (English)
- Except for integrated circuit, most of components are with pins, simple and useful in operation.FFT function is available.
- Adopts modular design, making it circuit componentized for some functions, so that reduce the difficulty.Battery(NOT included)/USB powered.
- Maximum equivalent-time sampling rate is 20MSa/s and maximum real-time sampling rate is 2MSa/s.
- 1 Channel, resolution is 8 bits, analog bandwidth is 0-3MHz.
- Auto/Normal/Single trig modes and Rising/Falling edge trigger.